Pacemaker: Java, I.Frankivsk, December 5
Pacemaker: Java, Ivano - Frankivsk, December 5
It was our last Pacemaker Conference for this year. I believe it was quite good finish of 2015!
It was long time ago when Pacemaker attended I.Frankivsk, but it worth to come here again and again. About 80 SoftServers and special guests gathered in Hotel Nadia to chat about Java and all around.
Sunny morning, registration, coffee and sandwiches. What else to say?!
This day was made by:
- Oleg Novosad (Intermediate Software Engineer) opened the conference with new trend, Java WebSockets.
- Yurii Shuliga (Solutions Architect) continued the morning part with Microservices and No-AppServer applications with JavaEE.
- Artur Priz (Intermediate Software Engineer, DevOps) shared his knowledge in “Pursuing AWS Whitepapers: Develop, Build, Test”.
- Borys Omelayenko (SAG Associate) played with “Linking Data through Terminologies”.
- Vadim Mikhnevych (Senior Software Engineer) presented his view of Mutation Testing.
- Vitalii Holdysh (Junior Software Engineer) close the day with Love & Hate with Splunk.
This time DevOps took “the best speaker” on Java conference. Bravo Artur!
Traditional pizza & beer party followed the knowledge session.
This was the day I would definitely put to the shelf of my “pleasant memories”. Thanks to all of you, fellows!
My personal thanks to:
- Anastasiya Hiy (TMG, Professional Training Specialist) for all arrangements (hotel, coffee-breaks, budgeting, etc.) and Mariana Sikora (Global Talent Acquisition). Girls, you are the best J
CYA next year. Happy Holidays to everybody!
SDO and TMG teams